Renault CAN Clip is now available to the latest V146, all below is for new CAN Clip installation steps.
1. Copy file Renault CAN-CLIP Registration Patch V3.0 into desktop.
2. Double click Crack Renault CAN-CLIP Registration Entries and click Yes.
3. Return to open file CAN CLIP_V146, Click Setup.
4. Then enter into CLIP V146 Installation interface.
5. Select area and language according to the options.
6. After installation, it will pop out a new window, and you can easily finish via step-by-step tips.
7. so far, click Finish to complete installation.
8. Cut RSRWin into desktop. OBD365
9. Then use new updated RSRWin as its replacement, operate RSRWin.
10. Enter into CLIP Registration interface, need to input unlocking code.
11. Next cut RSRWin (originally cut into desktop) into Application as substitute.
12. You just need to install “New Hardware Wizard” step-by-step.
13. Open CLIP, enter into Select Vehicle Sensor.
14. Supplement information as below, do computer test.
15. Computer test interface.
So much for V146 can clip software installation.