Descripción del producto
This HUD product is developed based on OBDⅡ interface and has good cost-performance ratio, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. It support multi-function.
Car Head Up Display Vehicle-Mounted HUD Overspeed Warning OBD 2 System F02
The display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which makes it possible that the driver may not have to look down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of visual dead zone forward
Function of the Head Up Display screen
1. Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
2. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 100 degree centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light turned on.
4. Gear shifting reminding: It will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
5. Overspeed reminding: the icon of overspead will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
6. Real-time one hundred kilometers/instantaneous fuel consumption：displays fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when the vehicle is moving, in L/100km.
7. Unit of kilometer: in the international system of units, kilometer/hour is commonly used, in km/h.
8. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches 12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
9. Buzzer mark: press the switch button to turn on or turn off the sound of the buzzer.
Difference between F01 and F02 Head Up Display:
F01 Head Up Display
F02 Head Up Display
km/h(default) & mph
Green, normal font
Green+White, bigger and clearer font
Bigger & Brighter
Updated, more stable & better performance
Preparation Before Installation and Use
1. Know the type of your vehicle. , only when the type of your vehicle meets the OBDII standards, can the HUD be normally used on your vehicle. Open the engine hood and find the paster below it (see the picture below), if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then HUD can be installed. Check if there is a test diagnostic communication link (TDCL) under the steering wheel. (Most of the vehicles produced later than 2006 in China have been equipped with a TDCL)
2. Find out the 16 pin diagnostic link (see the picture below) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line. As different types of vehicles have different positions for diagnostic link and some are relatively narrow, patch cord can be purchased.
3. OBD interface Put the give-away non-slip mat at the flat place in front of the navigation bridge, and then you can place the host machine of HUD on it and adjust its location at any time.
4. The reflecting film should be pasted right above the H101 host machine and it should be able to reflect to the screen of the host machine..
Methods of pasting the film:
A. Uniformly water the place where the film will be pasted on ;
B. Rip off the covering layer of the film , and water both sides of it , and paste it to the right place.
C. After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
D. A few minutes later, the moisture inside the film totally evaporates , then you can finish this by wiping away the water and dust around.
1pc x Host machine of HUD
1pc x Reflecting film
1pc x OBD2 Connecting line
1pc x Instruction Manual
1pc x Non-slip mat
1pc x Warranty card
Escanear código QR Cocheobd2 a pedir en cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento por el móvil.
Cualquier problema o más información, puede contactar con nosotros a través de:
Whatsapp: +86 18064450969/+86 15260206197
Skype:cocheobd2.comPor favor, deje su número de teléfono para el envío expreso.
¿Cómo comprar en cocheobd2.es?
Following are some questions frequently asked by customers.
Q1. What to do when HUD can't be connected to the OBD connector?
A1: Our product adopts OBD II standard connector. If it can't be connected to this connector, it shows that your vehicle is not compatible with this kind of connector.
Q2: What to do if it can't start up?
A2: Please check whether you have installed the OBD II connector correctly, and whether you have turned on the power supply.
Q3: What to do if I can't detect the treaty?
A3: Please turn on the HUD host machine while the engine is on, and ensure that the vehicle is matched to the OBD II standard.
Q4: What to do if the speed showed on the HUD is lower than that on the vehicle instrument panel?
A4: Almost all the instrument panels on the vehicle can't show the right speed of the vehicle, and the speed on it is often 2-5％ higher than the real speed, which is mainly out of the consideration of safety. This can explain why people often don't get photographed when they drive at a speed as high as 140 KM/H. In fact, the real speed is only 120 KM/H.
Q5: What to do if there is no reminding sound for alarm?
A5: Sound switch may be turned off. If the buzzer mark is displayed on the HUD, it means that the sound is on, otherwise the switch is turned off.