funciones junto con Digiprog3, utilizados en vehículos con chips de NEC, como Ford, Renault y así sucesivamente.
V4.94 Digiprog 3 Característica:
1. Contraseña de encendido: 1
2. La más nueva versión: V4.94
3. Líder mundial en programación velocímetro digital y software de corrección.
4. Las normas de calidad son insuperables.
5.Years de experiencia en ingeniería de vehículos digital.
6. Servicio técnico profesional.
Digiprog 3 V4.94 Otras características:
1. Servicio de ajustes de intervalos y ajustes
Fault memory read-erase
Integrated PC communication
Algunos consejos importantes para el uso de Digiprog 3:
1. Always connect the Eeprom to the ST01 or ST04 before you connect to the DigiProg this will avoid Electro static feedback (ESD).
2. Never solder the connections whilst the lead is connected to the programmer, this will damage the DigiProg.
3. Always keep your DigiProg in its case when not in Use & keep it in a dry environment at night (don’t leave it in the trunk of your car) If you are using solvents to remove lacquers’ from Eeprom’s ensure that they are cleaned 4. completely as the solvent can damage the clips.
4. Do not update the digiprog 3 online when you use. Once the new version comes out, we will release it on our website. If you want to update your tool, you can buy our latest software, then update it by email.
Digiprog 3 Menú:
1. Menú EEPROM
The first option on the main menu is the Eeprom menu. Reading, writing and saving Eeprom information is all done using this menu. A more detailed guide to using this menu follows later on in the introduction.
2. CAR / CAMIONES Menú
This is the menu you will use for correcting and reprogramming vehicles. Manufacturers are set out in alphabetical order and models of vehicles are set out in a simple sub-menu format.
3. Menú de motos
This menu is the same as the CAR/TRUCK menu but is used for reprogramming motorcycles.
4. Funciones especiales Menú
The special functions menu is for use only by official DigiProg dealers.
5. Menú de configuración
This menu is where settings on your DigiProg can be changed. Language, password, brightness, volume, and the time/date can all be set and changed in this menu. You can also change whether your machine is working in kilometres or miles.
Uso del menú de EEPROM:
On some of the vehicles you will come across, an eight pin Eeprom chip will be used to store the vehicle data. These chips hold vital information from the vehicle such as ignition and immobiliser codes. Loss of this information could result in anything from minor faults, to major faults involving the vehicle not starting and having to be taken to the main dealer. This is why it is very important to read and save the original information from the Eeprom before programming, this way if any errors do occur you can always return to the point you started.
The process of reading and saving this information is very simple. The Eeprom chip itself will have a mask number printed across the top of it, for example a widely used chip is a 93C46. You can connect the chip to your DigiProg by using adaptor ST01 or ST04. Most chips are surface mount eeproms which will use ST01, but the larger DIL chips will use ST04.