Truck Ad-blueobd2 Emulator for Scania Ad-blueobd2 Emulator Box High Quality
Note: All This Operations With The F42 Must Be Done With The Dashboard Switched Off (Key Off)
SCANIA Ad-blueobd2 Emulator Description:
Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Box designed to disable AdBlue system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Adblue system on vehicle.
Its very easy to fit Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with AdBlue system and it will override AdBlue system instantly, it will stop the usage of Ad-Blueobd2 liquid. Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Box disables Ad-Blueobd2 system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle. Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
SCANIA Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Installation:
The connections details diagram and wire colours refer to Scania R500 Year 2008, but the main procedure of the minusblue module does not vary. Before proceeding make sure no faulty codes are memorised in the original ECU, AD-BLUEobd2 liquid is higher than the reserve level and the truck batteries are disconnected from the system.
SCANIA Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Wiring
1) RED(+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing adblue system (F42 protection fuse and the adblue system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system.
The connections must be done inside the original ad-blueobd2 connector(the adblue ecu is located under the adblue tank)
SCANIA Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Activation
The minusblue module and the original ad-blueobd2 module CANNOT both be activated at the same time, the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) is to enable the minusblue module working.
It is important to connect the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) to a 24V source always available(battery), moreover, the soldering operation must be done between the 20A fuse(F42) and the existing ad-blueobd2 module.
If you want to stop and exclude the original ad-blueobd2 module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the F42 fuse before starting the engine.
The minusblue module will automatically be activated. To re-instate the original ad-blueobd2 module, all that needs to be done is to reinstall F42 fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will automatically be de-activated.
SCANIA Ad-Blueobd2 Emulator Self Learning
When the minusblue module is fully connected to the electrical circuit of the original ad-blueobd2 module, and after identification of the F42 fuse controlling the power feeding to the original ad-blueobd2 module the truck batteries can be Re-connected.
The minusblue module aquires the inputs from the CANBUS the first time the dashboard is turned on(key on but engine still off).
1) Make sure the F42 fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the red led will turn off and the green led will turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on(key on).
The Result Will Be:
1) If the F42 fuse is installed the original adblue system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the F42 fuse is not installed the original adblue system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and green led will be flashing.
LED FUNCTION ON - OFF
KEY OFF:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN OFF - WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN ON - LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN ON - DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON:- RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE - DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED
When this box connected - Ad-Blueobd2 system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to Ad-Blueobd2.
The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck
1pc x Truck Ad-blueobd2 Emulator for SCANIA
Escanear código QR Cocheobd2 a pedir en cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento por el móvil.
Cualquier problema o más información, puede contactar con nosotros a través de:
¿Cómo comprar en cocheobd2.es?